St. Louis Based Company Beck Flavors is Growing
BECK FLAVORS IS GROWING
The St. Louis based company has announced several new hires including a Vice President of Sales & Marketing as well as a National Account Manager and Senior Accountant
- Beck Flavors, a leader in custom flavor solutions, has hired a new Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Messina Truttman. Truttman comes to the company with 13 years of experience in the communications field.
- The company also announced several other new hires, including a National Account Manager, Senior Accountant, QA/QC Technician and a summer intern assisting in the research and development lab.
ST. LOUIS (06/23/2020) – Beck Flavors, a St. Louis based leader in custom flavor solutions, has hired Messina Truttman as the new Vice President of Sales and Marketing. Truttman comes to the company with 13 years of experience in the communications field, including previous positions with the Dallas Market Center and Nulo Pet Food. “We’re very excited to be adding Messina to our team here in St. Louis,” said President Matt Carr. “Her years of experience, along with her skills in customer acquisition strategies and leadership, will make her a great addition to the Beck family.” Beck Flavors also announced the hire of a new National Account Manager for Coffee and Tea, Lucinda Salinas. Salinas comes to Beck with 35 years of experience in the food and beverage industry, including in-depth knowledge of flavors. Other new hires include:
- Shelby Shay, Senior Accountant. Shay comes to Beck with three years of experience and a degree from Missouri State University.
- Hunter Rohlf, QA/QC Technician. Rohlf was hired after completing Beck’s summer internship program. He is the third straight hire from the annual program.
- Catherine Willey, Summer Intern. In May, Willey graduated from the University of Missouri – Columbia with a Bachelor of Science in Food Science and Nutrition.
Beck Flavors has also added four new hires to their production and shipping logistics. These new additions bring the company’s overall headcount to 48, with 31 of those hires happening over the last 18 months. To learn more about Beck Flavors please visit their website at BeckFlavors.com.
About Beck Flavors
For over a century, Beck Flavors has been a leader in creating customized flavor solutions for customers. In a world where things are continually changing, Beck Flavors stays up to date on the next big thing in the food and beverage industry. With the help of world-class scientists, cutting-edge technology, and a unique forensic trend forecasting, the brand can predict and deliver the latest trending flavors from around the globe.